The truth

The truth is a guy should be able to kick back and drink a little tequila and play and sing a few sad country songs on his guitar without the dog finding it necessary to bark. I shouldn't take it personally; his musical taste is suspect.

Your congress people up there seem to be getting pretty cheeky. While it's not the reason I returned to my adopted country of Mexico, it does cause a great deal of acid indigestion. I won't tell you what health insurance costs here; you'd be moving down in fifteen minutes. 

If you can't agree on the problem(s) then you won't be able to agree on the solution(s). Your political bent doesn't mean crap. Everyone decries politics and they don't realize their opinion is political. Solve problems; period.

Maybe it's the tequila, but I could swear that my wife just called from the grocery store and asked me what kind of milk to buy. First, I don't subscribe to cell phone shopping, and second, I told her white, which didn't elicit the appreciative response I was hoping for.

Your Spanish word for today is gordita ( I'd italicize it, but am unfamiliar with the editing tools herein provided) It means little, fat one. Now before you get too far afield, it refers primarily to a small, round, thick taco which has been cut open and stuffed with the filling of your choice and then smothered with whatever condiments you deem tasty. They're about 3 or 4 inches in diameter...mmmmm (I saw you hold up your hand)

One of my neighbors just stopped by with a bed on the roof of his car. His name is Axel and he seems to know something about everything. This is a claim I can no longer make. It could be his Germanicity and engineering background. He wants to fix everything and if he lives long enough, I believe he will. He inspires me to do more, but if I sit down for a few minutes, it usually goes away.

I did screw a headboard to the wall in our bedroom today. Why do I feel that statement of fact will be misinterpreted? I need to get Kelly Anne Conway as my purveyor of truth and alternative facts. Whatever happened to truthiness; I think Colbert really had something there. Perhaps he shouldn't have suggested that Trump employs fellatio with Putin. It really made a lot of folks angry who obviously aren't getting their fair share of said activity.

Well, I'm going back and try and teach the dog a couple of classic Willy Nelson songs. Adios...

Comments